Frequently Asked Questions
At Vail Executive Cars, we often get a lot of questions about how to book, what to expect and pricing of our black car service. That is why we have set up a helpful frequently asked questions page to help users find the answers they need to these important questions. Should you not find the answers you are looking for on our FAQ page, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. We are always happy to answer any questions that you may have.
You Asked, We Answered!
- Is gratuity included or should I tip the driver with cash? 20% Driver Gratuity is automatically added to all reservations unless otherwise specified
- Is there an extra charge for flights/pickups that come outside of normal business hours? An early morning fee of 15% applies to any trip the begins or ends between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am
- Are there extra charges on Holidays? A holiday surcharge of 15% applies between the dates of December 20 through January 5
- Are passengers in charge of extra charges like tolls, airport parking, etc? All out of pocket charges (road tolls, parking, airport fees, luggage carts) incurred throughout the charter may be billed to the client
- Is there a minimum rate for a car rental? What if I am not traveling far? Minimum hourly rate: $99/hour
- How do I know when my reservation is confirmed? No reservation is confirmed until payment is received. Once the payment for your black car is received by Vail Executive Cars, your reservation is confirmed.
- What are VEC’s destinations? VEC can deliver you to Vail and Beaver Creek Ski Resorts.
Contact Vail Executive Cars With Further Questions
We understand that trusting us with your safety is important. If you have any further questions about VEC please take the time to contact us directly as we are always eager to answer any questions you might have about our services.